Are you looking for an idea to make your bathroom even comfier? If you are like most homeowners bathroom remodeling is top on the list of your home improvement projects. Your bathroom is a sanctuary where you spend a lot of time refreshing after a tiring day.
As such it is important to make this space functional, safer and aesthetically appealing. There are many contemporary bathroom remodeling ideas but none of these is as inspirational as a new shower system. This improvement adds a steam room while retaining the elegant features of a modern bathroom. A steam shower is soothing, relaxing and boosts your immunity by promoting better blood flow.
Well, there are many bathroom designs to choose from if you want to add a steam shower in a remodeling project. Below are some of these design ideas you can use:
- Enclosed and insulated shower space: If you want to enjoy the steam shower experience use an enclosed space which avoids heat loss and gives an elegant touch tot eh bathroom.
- Reduced ceiling height: A high ceiling height might require a more powerful and expensive steam generator hence the need to redesign by lowering the ceiling height.
- Built-in foldable bench: To make the bathroom more comfortable and better suited for a steam shower experience you should install a sloping bench which should also be foldable to maximize on available space.
- Master Ensuite bathroom: You can revolutionize your master bedroom with custom steam shower heads, shower bench, custom tiled wall, body sprays and air system tub. This is a bold move to go an extra mile when adding a steam shower.
- Vapor sealed lighting: Adding lighting to the bathroom environment always works magic. With vapor sealed lighting you are guaranteed off continuous lighting without the risk of electric faults in the room.
A new steam shower brings to life your bathroom and these innovative design ideas will help you get the most from this space.